Have you ever tried curtains for the kitchen? if No, then we must know that the kitchen look is incomplete without curtains to dress it up. You need to try out these curtain designs for your kitchen, we bet you wouldn’t be wrong. You need to choose the right colour, design, or print to complement the kitchen’s exciting look.
Also Read: Purple Curtain Ideas for your room
Kitchen curtains can last as long as five to six years if you choose high-quality fabric and are maintained well regularly. Short and heavyweight curtains are long-lasting features while lightweight and full-lengths are not good for kitchens and dreams soon. You can choose curtains that are more suited for kitchen and dining room combos.
Read More: Kitchen Renovation Ideas
To make things easier for you while purchasing curtains for your kitchen, here are some designs that are easily available on the market
- Scalloped Curtains
- Ruffled Curtains
- Tailored Curtains
- Pointed Curtains
- Balloon Curtains
- Tie-Up Curtains
- Box-pleated Curtains
- Swag Valance Curtains
- Pull Down Shade Curtains
- Bamboo Shade Curtains
- Half-Window Cafe Curtains
- Full-Window Cafe Curtains
- Floor-Length Curtains Panels
- Roman Shade Curtains
- Sheer Curtains
- Single-Layer Curtains
- Double-Layer Curtains
- Printed Curtains
- Solid-Colour Curtains
- Classic-Style Curtains
- Countryside-Style Curtains
- Modern-Style Curtains
- Minimalist-Style Curtains
- Linen Curtains
- Silk Curtains (Lined And Interlined)
- Velvet Curtains
- Tapestry Curtains
- Tweed Curtains
- Faux Silk Curtains
- Suede Curtains
- Custom Curtains
- Off-The-Style Curtains
- Washing-Machine Friendly Curtains (Posses heavy fabric)
- Dry-Clean Only Curtains (mostly delicate fabrics)
Without any further ado, let’s now dive into an inspiring collection of kitchen curtain design ideas.
kitchen curtain design ideas From Zawafi
1. This greyish brown modern curtain design blends well with the white kitchen and dining room interiors. Add an element of visual drama and style to your kitchen space. These thick curtains are paired with sheer curtains so you can use both for different purposes like thick curtains provide you privacy while the other one regulates the amount of light that enters the area.
Also Read: Pros and Cons of kitchen worktop
2. This olive green curtains design seamlessly blends with the blue theme walls, and looks gorgeous and breathtaking in this powder blue painted kitchen with wooden interiors. The kitchen flooring and furniture lend a warm and earthy vibe to the space. The curtains and the wall paint ooze the countryside. Additional hanging industrial lights from the ceiling create a unified look in the kitchen.
Read More: Tips to change neutral Kitchen
3. It is an ideal choice if you want to add a chic and soft touch to the kitchen. This floor-to-ceiling pale cranberry-coloured kitchen curtain design complements the exciting kitchen decor. You can also add a few inches more to the length to create a pudding effect (be careful). They are going excellent with minimal kitchen decor that is dominated by wood and white.
Also Read: Tips for designing a dream kitchen
4. If you live on a high rise, then you try these designs for your kitchen. On the high rise, you don’t need much privacy and security as compared to a bungalow. For apartment owners, the white, cream or pastel-coloured sheer curtains are the best choices. The large windows filter and let natural sunlight enter the kitchen and dining room. While the curtains can still accommodate all the various uses of the kitchen space. This design is useful because you don’t need artificial light in the daytime.
Read More: Open Kitchen design ideas
5. We didn’t say that you use curtains just for the kitchen windows but you can use them also to cover your doors by using simple and classic white full-length kitchen curtains. White coloured curtains make the kitchen look bigger and lend it a light and airy feel. You use to cover the doors that directly lead to the exteriors of the house. For privacy, you can add double-layer thick curtains.
All in all, kitchen curtains act as an essential part of kitchen and dining areas, lending airy and freshness to the kitchen. Connect you to the natural beauty and makes your kitchen look spacious.
Also Read: Things to know about Kitchen Cabinets