How to Throw a New Year’s Eve Party
The year 2021 continued to witness changes, and still, in 2022 it’s also very important to maintain social distance while enjoying the Eve party at home. It can be very difficult to plan a party when you have to accommodate social distancing, but there are ways to make it work.
Zawafi is introducing some tips on how to throw a New Year’s Eve party while still maintaining social distance:
– Plan ahead and make sure everyone is on the same page. This includes sending out invitations well in advance and making sure everyone knows what the plan is.
– Keep it small. The smaller the guest list, the easier it will be to maintain social distance.
– Get creative with your activities.
For decoration of the New year’s eve party, makes sure that your guests wear their masks during the party. You can also put some bottles of hand sanitiser in various places. Keep extra masks at home for safety options. For further safety, marks the spots for guest seating or stands. Make sure on seating or standing spots there is a distance of at least six feet apart.
Now ensure all those things, it’s time to decorate your home for a New Year’s party and enjoy your precious time with your loved one.
Read More: Commercial Fit Out company in Dubai
Organizing a New Year’s Eve party
Here are the best Party Ideas from Zawafi :
- The Lobby Decoration For New Year’s Eve Party
- Backyard Decoration Ideas For A New Year’s Eve Party
- Dinner Table Stunning Décor For New Years Party
- A Home Bar With Ultimate Decoration In The Balcony
1. The Lobby Decoration For New Year’s Eve Party
A lobby is a perfect place to decorate for the party. It is the entering area for your guest. it will set the party mood.
There are a few things you can do to make your lobby more festive:
- Hang up streamers or confetti in different colours.
- Put up a Happy New Year’s Eve sign.
- Set up a photo booth with props.
- Put out a guest book for people to sign.
- have balloons hanging from the ceiling.
If you want your guests to feel like they’re at a real party, then decorating your lobby is a must!
Read More: Office Fit Out company in Dubai
2. Backyard Decoration Ideas For A New Year’s Eve Party
Most of the people like to decorate the side backyards for the Eve party because it is a place with some major space. You can put some comfortable sofas and chairs with some cushions to make it look more attractive. You can also decorate the area by setting up a small stage where you can have a live band or a DJ play some music for the guests. The place should be decorated with lights and lanterns to make it look more beautiful at the night. You can also set up a buffet table in the backyard so that the guests can enjoy their food.
- Set up a photo booth
- Have comfortable furniture
- Put up stage
- Buffet table
- Lights and lanterns
New Year’s Eve is one of the most fun nights of the year! And what better way to ring in.
Also Read: Restaurant Fit Out Company
3. Dinner Table Stunning Décor For New Years Party
The dining table is the meal place for your guests. The dining table decoration assumes significance in a pandemic year like 2020. Here are some tips to make your dinner table the cynosure of all eyes this New Year’s Eve.
- Choose a theme: A common mistake people make is not having a theme for their party. This year, pick a fun and unique theme like ‘Roaring Twenties’ or ‘Casino Royale’ and roll with it!
- Dazzle with centrepieces: Centerpieces are the showstoppers of any dinner table décor. Pick ones that match your theme and reflect your personality. For example, you could go for Gatsby-inspired Art Deco centrepieces if you’re throwing a Great Gatsby-themed party.
- Light it up
Read More: Retail fit-out company
4. A Home Bar With Ultimate Decoration In The Balcony
If you don’t have a backyard in your home, worry not! We have a balcony set up for New Year’s Party decoration. which will make everyone in awe.
- New Year’s Eve is the perfect opportunity to try out a new recipe or two. Whether you’re whipping up some festive cocktails or putting together a simple yet elegant cheese platter, make sure your food and drinks reflect the theme of your party.
- No party is complete without music! Create a playlist that will get your guests on their feet and dancing the night away. Make sure to include some classics as well as some current chart-toppers to please everyone.
With these tips, you’re sure to throw the best New Year’s Eve party ever! So put on your dancing shoes, break out the bubbly, and let’s ring in the new year! Cheers!
Read more: New year decoration ideas for home