Last Minutes Ultimate Hacks Decoration For A Christmas Tree
Christmas is a fun festival that allows you to spend a good time with your family and friends. We know that you already started decorating for Christmas with green and red hues to set the festive mood of the holiday season. It’s not just a celebration but planning décor as well.
The focal point of any Christmas décor is the green/ white Christmas tree. Maybe real or artificial, it is always an important part of the culture. It is a symbol of hope and life during the darkness and adverse condition of winter.
In Riga (Latvia, Europe) in the year 1510, the tradition of a Christmas tree decoration with different ornaments, lights, stockings, tinsel, and bright colours was started.
A Christmas décor needs to be different and completely fresh looking every year from the previous one. So here are some unique ideas for Christmas tree décor.
Also Read: Folding Furniture Ideas
How to décor a Christmas tree-best hacks
This Christmas you can mix and match the different charismatic decor items below to get a unique look for your Christmas tree. You can go with a traditional or modern look. Make sure about the theme and decor items they perfectly match the decor and don’t look overdone or overdone.
The Decor Items You Can Try Out
- Tree ornaments; Different sizes of coloured balls, artificial snowflakes, candy canes, cotton snow, pinecones, and tree topper tinsels.
- Tree skirts; Try out tee skirts that may be rectangular\circular\ square, fur\plain
- Figurine hangings; Snowman, reindeer, elves, raffia bow.
- Stockings; Different shapes or colours, Handmade or ready-made ones can be hung around the tree for good luck symbols and some gifts from Santa Claus as well.
- Wreath and twig or citrus garland
- Christmas lights Strong lights are popular lights decor designed for a Christmas tree and can easily be handled and provide a cosy vibe to the Christmas tree
How Puts Lights Set Up Into A Christmas Tree For A Pop-Up Style?
Learn With the Tips and tricks suggested by Zawafi to create a perfect glowing effect on your Christmas tree.
- Number of Bulb; First, you need to consider the size of your tree before buying the lights so that you have a sufficient amount to drape around. The average number of mini lights for required 100-140 pet foot space on the tree. It may be in the range of 600-1500 if the length of the tree is between 6 feet to 10 feet long.
- Décor Design; Decide what type of lights is your choice for decoration
- Types; Choose between a large bulb, icicle bulb, battery-operated candlelight, mini string lights or a combination of any two. Depend on your choice.
- Décor Design; Decide how to hang the Christmas lights on the tree-most people like hanging the string lights vertically. You can go with horizontally/ vertically style as you like. The vertical style from top to bottom eliminates the chance of lights falling with gravity, looks like falling stars. Place some plugs in the lights inside the branches and some closer to each other on the outside for a visual depth.
Read More: Storage Ideas for kids’ room
Christmas tree lights décor ideas
Here we go, it’s time to explore the pro-Christmas tree lights décor ideas.
- Snow White Christmas Tree Decoration For Your Living Room
- Love Of Roses Theme Christmas Tree Decoration ideas
- String lights decoration in your Christmas tree for a lighting effect
- Christmas tree decoration ideas with ribbons
- LED Christmas Tree Decoration
1. Snow White Christmas Tree Decoration For Your Living Room
This white tree’s unique design matches the blue theme of the room interiors seamlessly. While sitting in the corners of this living room, this white Christmas tree will be pleasing to the eyes. The white sofa and white tree create a striking contrast against the dark blue accent wall. The whole Christmas elements from lights, crystal balls, wall hanging, and paper cutting on the wall seamlessly combined with the décor. The whole décor creates a festive look. You can also add a small tree on the side of the sofa to create a dramatic look.
Also Read: Colors For Pooja Room ideas
2. Love Of Roses Theme Christmas Tree Decoration ideas
The cosy and gorgeous pink theme Christmas tree looks unconventional but creates a vintage look with the white and pink theme décor. The pink big artificial roses add a contrast effect and pair quietly well with the bright ball and pine cone ornaments. The cushioned armchair addition creates a traditional royal look to the room interior and is combined perfectly with the Christmas tree.
Read More: Bedroom Design For Stylish Homes
3. String lights decoration on your Christmas tree for a lighting effect
The green Christmas tree makes a bright statement with red balls and a string light in the background. The plaid accents go well with the green Christmas tree. The placement of the armchair and the lighting dive you into a peaceful slumber in a few minutes. The overall set-up of trees lit at night with presents is jaw-dropping. Some track lights and a neon sign addition on the wall also enhance the peaceful vibe.
Also Read: Plan for the interior design in Dubai
4. Christmas tree decoration ideas with ribbons
For a colour theme for the Christmas tree, use some ribbons, which could be a favourite among young kiddos. The simple cream and red bow ribbons enhance the vintage look. The tree ornaments along with ribbons bring a fun and festive vibe into space. The different colours of ribbons enhance the Christmas tree décor look and are also a budget-friendly hack for Christmas tree decoration.
5. LED Christmas Tree Decoration
These modern decorations belong to different forms of lights and use in different décor like the Christmas tree décor with string lights draped around it. While small balls and stars are hung all over it to enhance the illuminated vibe. We have hung star-shaped lanterns all over the living room and paired them up with some far lights to create a peaceful and lighting ambience place to have a nice time with friends and family. The soft yellow tone creates some additional beauty to the living room setup.
Christmas without a tree is nothing. So try out our simple and unique ideas for tree decorations to get a beautiful Christmas décor for your home.
Also read: Home styling at Christmas