Since the corners are the challenging spaces that need to be accessed and designed in any home. It can be a modern or traditional one. The main purpose of corner decoration is to use the corners’ spaces for some functional abilities.
Also Read: Bookshelf Under Stair ideas
Benefits of Corners Shelves Suggested by Zawafi
- They help you store things and display souvenirs, and other decorative pieces in a sleek manner.
- They help you to add an element of visual interest and your personal touch to the unused space.
- They are easy to install in any room, living room, bedroom, kitchen, or dining room.
- They are available in varying materials, shapes, sizes, and fitting mechanisms.
Some of these are:
1. Based On Materials
- Wooden corner shelf design
- Metal corner shelf design
- Glass corner shelf design
2. Based On Shape
- Curved corner shelf design
- Flat edge corner shelf design
- Triangular corner shelf design
- L-shaped corner shelf design
- Rectangular corner shelf design
- Zigzag corner shelf design
- Customized corner shelf design
- Semi-customized corners shelf design
3. Based On Fitting Mechanism
- Floating corner shelf design
- Freestanding corner shelf design
- Ready-to-assemble (DIY) corner shelf design
Read More: Industrial Living Room Design Ideas
Living Room Shelving Ideas From Zawafi
Here are some amazing shelf designs for your living room.
- Customized Corner Shelf Design
- Floor-To-Ceiling Shelf Design
- L-shaped Corner Shelf Design
- Triangular Corner Shelf Design
- Wall Mounted Panel-Style Shelf Design
1. Customized Corner Shelf Design
This wooden corner shelf comes with two pieces set up and they are an open cabinet in the front and a book showcase at the back. You will wonder, What’s new about this? Well, they are both built into the corner wall with the front one fixed in position while the back one is fitted with rollers so it can easily be slid out as and when needed. It blends well with the existing design theme. A space-saving design that makes stunning and unique statements in this living room.
Read more: Plywood wardrobe design ideas
2. Floor-To-Ceiling Shelf Design
This floor-to-ceiling corner book showcase makes an inviting look to the large living room, use the unused and limited space in the far corner of this room (both horizontally and vertically). It has multiple shelves that can easily accommodate the plethora of your favourite books and magazines. Also, act as a display for some decorative souvenirs/knickknacks. It makes the living room look warm and inviting to family or friends.
3. L-shaped Corner Shelf Design
If you have an empty wall in your living room and you want to use it for good, you can try an L-shaped corner shelf design. It is installed at a 90-degree angle and runs from one edge of the wall to the other. The shelves are in different sizes and thicknesses so that they bring a neat and cohesive look to your living room. For some visual drama and personality to the space, you need some set-up in the picture you will see that the corner shelf is narrower on one side (fixed onto the wall) and deeper on the other side (set into a recess).
Read More: Loft Bedroom Design Ideas
4. Triangular Corner Shelf Design
A triangular corner shelf design is an ideal design for those who live in small apartments and do not find enough space to accommodate them. A television and entertainment centre are both fixed in this corner shelf design. The triangular-shaped corner shelf easily fits into a corner and provides you with a setup of shelves and TV-related items at the top and bottom. While the middle section of this furniture piece houses the LED TV in the front and also conceals its wiring systems at the back.
Also Read: Dining Table Design For Dining Room
5. Wall-Mounted Panel-Style Shelf Design
This wall-mounted. Panel style corner shelf design will let you fall in love with it. It is best to design for your open-plan living room. It stands out well against the medium-grey accent wall. It acts as a focal point in the space. It comes with multiple floating shelves that run right from the top to the bottom, providing ample storage space. Here, you can put your beautiful figurine and creative artwork on display. It gives a soft touch ad elegant vibe to the space.
With the help of those designs, you can easily change your corner space into a useful one and provide you with ample storage spaces. So make sure you choose the right option for your living room based on your needs, layout, design theme, space available, and budget. This will ensure that you get the best without breaking the bank.
Read More: Tips For Small Apartments To Look Bigger